Monday, November 19, 2012

The Meaning of Life... (almost.)

Well, I just don't know what to write!
How are you? This might be a bit of a slow conversation, as you would need to comment (please do) and then wait for me to reply. 
Which might take a little while. 
Cos I'm feeling lazy. 
But I'll pre-empt your reply and say 'Glad you're feeling good and having fun reading my blog, I am feeling good too! What is your favourite bit of my blog? Just curious...'

I have found some amazing sites, which I would like to share with you!
First off, Shabby Blogs, which gives out stuff like this :

For FREE!


Number 2, Her New Leaf - also found somewhere at the side of the page ------->
who gives out stuff like this:



also for FREE!

as you can see, I am  in the mood for prettying up my blog.
I have already started with some tabs at the top of the page. aka the Home, About Me, You,  and DIY Fashion pages... which I am always adding to (and attempting to make work.)
Please please please visit them, as there is some interesting stuff, maybe you will discover the unknown, or the meaning of life. (It all lies here, in my blog.)

Good luck exploring! Me xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear your comments, questions and theories! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...